Kerry M. Born, Partner
Kerry Born is a partner at Westover, Born & Peck, P.C. Kerry primarily focuses her practice in family law, and has counseled clients on a wide variety of domestic relations matters from trial to appeal. A native Chicagoan, Kerry received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Illinois at Chicago (cum laude, college honors and with high distinction in Criminal Justice), and attended the John Marshall Law School where she was a board member of the Journal of Information and Computer Law. As a law student, Kerry also worked as a law clerk for Elizabeth Westover for over two years before joining the Law Offices of Elizabeth Westover, P.C. as an associate attorney in 2010.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Journal of Computer and Information Law (Production Editor and Executive Production Editor)
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Domestic Relations Court Facilitator Program Volunteer