Elizabeth Westover, Partner
Practicing since 1997, Elizabeth Westover is the founding partner of Westover, Born & Peck, P.C. Elizabeth is an experienced litigator while also being trained in Collaborative Law and Mediation. Elizabeth began her career as an attorney practicing in Will and Cook Counties, and over the years has expanded her practice to be a well-respected member of the legal community in the Chicagoland area.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- American Jurisprudence Award in Family Law
- University of St. Francis, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Domestic Relations Court Facilitator Program Volunteer
- Angels of Hope, Inc.